Learn Web Development Complete Bootcamp 2021 like a Pro, Go from Zero to Hero with Examples and More, YES MONETIZE TOO
Welcome to the
Complete Web Development HTML5 Bootcamp 2021, the only course you’ll ever need
to learn to code and become a full-stack Web Developer.
Once you complete
this course, enroll in our Beginner and Advanced CSS Courses and Master the
full spectrum of Web Development.
Explore the core technologies of the Web.
learn how to get started with Web Development.
We'll take you step-by-step
through engaging video tutorials and teach you everything you
need to know to succeed as a Web Developer.
Everything you need to learn about Web Design
and Web Development. Learn HTML5. Modern coding is explained; loaded with
examples and sample codes. Learn Website Development Building Blocks by Coding.
Learn how to create Responsive Websites and more. Perfect course for html and
css from beginner to advanced.
HTML elements are the building blocks of
HTML pages. HTML5 is the starting technology for anything online - perfect to
get started as a web designer and web developer.
Course Covering HTML5:
• HTML and HTML5 for modern website Design
• Learn about modern HTML elements
• Basic of HTML elements and how they work
• Debugging HTML and Comments within code
• Create HyperLinks and Links to page
content and other web pages anchor tag
• Bold and Headings to make content stand
out with HTML
• Tags Exercise
• Apply HTML tags create Page Structure -
Mini Website Creation exercise.
• Adding MailTo to send ema1ls with HTML
• Images within HTML adding img tag and
• Getting social linking to your social
profiles coding exercise with HTML tags.
• How to create lists with HTML tags.
• Adding tables with HTML table tag element
• Create an achieved old school website
from scratch. Simple HTML website
• Semantic elements and blocks and spans
• Resume upload Challenge - create your
Resume and upload to the web.
• Explore how to create HTML forms form
tags and form elements.
• Different text formatting options with
• Using IFrames in HTML code
• What are HTML Meta tags and what HTML
meta tags should be used HTML Meta Tags
• HTML and Audio options Playing Sound
Audio and Video Tags
• Adding Audio and Video to play within
Once you complete this course, enroll
in our Beginner and Advanced CSS Courses and Master the full spectrum of Web
Development. Following is what you’ll learn:
Find out more about CSS What is CSS and how
it works. Cascading Style Sheets is a style sheet language used for describing
the presentation of a document written in a markup language like HTML. CSS is a
Course Covering CSS:
• How to write CSS adding CSS to web pages
and CSS Syntax
• How to comment CSS code ways to apply
• What are CSS selectors and how to use CSS
selectors to get page elements
• Setting colors different CSS Color Units
• CSS color Background Challenge
• Setting CSS background properties and
• How to set Element Height and Width with
• How to Use Chrome DevTools
• How to add and create CSS Borders
• How to apply Margin with CSS to elements
on the web page
• CSS Padding options - setting padding top
bottom left and right for an element.
• What is the Box Model and how it works in
CSS - Border - Padding - Margin
• Examples of Pseudo Classes CSS and what
are CSS Pseudo Classes
• What are Pseudo Elements CSS - how to
write CSS code for Pseudo Elements
• Adding Font Styles - selecting web fonts
and updating font-family Fun Fonts CSS
• How to add Google Fonts to your website
using Google Fonts CSS
• How to use the CSS Display Property
• Make a Navigation bar turn your html list
items into a NavBar - NavBar Maker Exercise
• How to set CSS Position - position
property options for values
• How to set CSS Float Elements CSS
• Column Website Project using Floats
create a website from HTML code apply styling to create a three column standard
• Coding Challenge - Create a Website Image
Gallery Website Using Floats - create website from scratch
• Update Mouse Cursor pointer with CSS -
Mouse Cursor Changes
• How to Use CSS Advanced Selectors and
more selection options
• CSS selector specificity how CSS selector
• How to Create CSS Linear Gradients and
How to Create CSS Radial Gradients
• How to create CSS 2D Transforms and CSS
• How to make animations with CSS - CSS
• What is CSS FlexBox Layout how to create
a layout with Flexbox
• How to create a NavBar using Flexbox -
Flex NavBar Challenge
• How to apply element Sizing with Flexbox.
• How to use Flexbox to size items on the
page- Flex items Size
• Flex Image Gallery Challenge - Create an
image gallery web page using Flexbox applying CSS to position elements
• Introduction to the CSS Grid Layout -
creating websites with Grid Layout
• How to use CSS Grid to make Rows and
• What are Grid Items CSS Grid lesson
• Setting CSS Grid Area Names and more
• creating websites using CSS Grid - setup
and design web pages with examples of CSS Grid webpages.
By the end
of this course, you will be fluently programming
and be ready to make any website you
can dream of.
what are you waiting for? Click the Buy Now Button and
join the world's highest rated Web Development Course. Learn Web Development,
increase your knowledge, become a Professional Web Developer and advance your
career all in a fun and practical way!
you for taking the time to read this and we hope to see you in the course!
Pls leave your much-valued Review.
Academy is an online learning platform with online top best online courses taught by the
world's best instructors. Personalized, on-demand e-learning in programming,
marketing, data science, development and more.